« Home | Jokes for the day » | Thought for the day » | Stray dogs are not bad at all » | cancer in dogs » | Dogs also experience skin disorder! » | Quote for the day » | The conditions of dogs in Africa » | Joke for the day » | I think you guys are going to love this! » | Dogs as suicide bombers? »

Its been quite some time!

Hello everyone, I took a few days off to set up a new blogsite, which is featuring my school. It is called unilagfaces and besides that I took a little vacation in Ghana. I came back to Nigeria Yesterday and I got a chance to experinece the eclipse, the partial one that is. It was totally awesome, I had to use a mirror to actually see it. It was so exciting.
Anyway, I back now and I'll be more regular than I have been in the past weeks. Make sure you check out my new site. Its called unilagfaces